The PR & Marketing team that delivers
Based on the South Coast of England, Harvest is uniquely positioned to deliver effective PR and marketing communications solutions to clients with a regional, national or international focus. No matter where your organisation is located, Harvest is ready to do business!
Years of PR & marketing expertise
Harvest has been providing its clients with a valuable return on their investment for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on our ability to adapt as PR & marketing professionals to deliver outstanding results.
A multi-skilled PR & marketing consultancy with a ‘specialist’ feel.
Our team of consultants is highly experienced in a broad array of marketing disciplines, with specialists in public relations, marketing communications, brand development and event management. We’re ready to deliver exactly what you need, whatever your ambition.
A PR & marketing company that’s the perfect fit
Our clients range from small and medium sized enterprises to large charitable organisations and multi-national corporations. To us it’s not how big or small you are, it’s where you’re heading that matters.
PR & event management specialists at your service
Our team of professionals is highly experienced in public relations, marketing communications, brand development and event management, delivering stand-out and measurable results for clients linked to business objectives.
And our secret...
Our relationships with most of our clients extend over many years… which is a reflection of our partnership approach to working and our commitment to delivering value.
Tel: +44 (0) 23 9244 9655
- Infrastructure investment in the South West needed now to secure future economic growth
- Cold Storage Improvement with Mobile Racking
- Pendragon invests in AMR capability to drive energy efficiency
- Rowner's oldest pharmacy is blessed with new premises
- Improving UK Infrastructure could boost GDP by 5% or £100 billion by 2026
- New Costa creates 8 new jobs in Rowner as part of town regeneration
- GOSPORT SUPERMARKET OPENS WITH DOUBLE DONATION
- Lidl uses the Schaefer Case Picking System for order picking
- Innovative Restructure for Expand Executive Search devised by Sussex Accountant Carpenter Box LLP
- Working hard or hardly working?
- KEY DATE FOR NEW GOSPORT SUPERMARKET
- Queen's Award for Jo Bird & Company Ltd
- Go lean to improve profitability and sales
- First Lean Academy Launches 4 July
- Marketing Boost for Farleygreene
- ENERGY ASSETS GOES MULTI-UTILITY WITH NEW AMR OFFER
- PLAIN PAPER TICKETING OPENS UP FOR CORPORATE RAIL TRAVELLERS